Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pick it, Son!

We've also updated our "Bluegrass. Pick it, Son!" design. We're really pleased with how this one came out, and we think you will be, too. By the way, if you like the design on a mousepad, or whatever, but you HATE the background color we chose, feel free to choose "Customize it" and change that background color to anything you like. Or, you can send me a message from the link inside my store and I'll be glad to make a new one in the color of your choice. (Of course many fine products on this blog are NOT created by me, so I can't help you with those, obviously. But try messaging the artist; most will be more than glad to help you out.)

Anyway, here's the new "Pick it, Son" design, on a cozy sweatshirt (and a hot guy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment